This lesson will help you learn a bit more about the WooThemes team, where they are from, and what their roles are!
“Stress” is perceived as something that may challenge our well being. Though some amount of stress is good for us to get going however, too much of stress placed upon our nervous makes us ineffective and makes it difficult to cope with.Stress Management is an art and to master that art, you need to hone that skill of handling stress effectively through a set of training techniques which we have on offer for you. Be it your personal life or at workplace, we provide some major stress buster training sessions as well as equip you with the stress relieving mechanisms, which if learnt and regularly practiced can help you emerge out of any stressful situation and make your lives easy and stress free.
At Getting Roots, “The Stress Reliever” Curriculum is designed in a fashion that helps you to understand the following:
- How stress works and makes you behave in a particular pattern
- How you can recognize the negative stress and its signs & symptoms
- Lets you know the causes of unnecessary stress
- How you can avoid acquiring negative stress and make things positive in your life
- Chalk out a balanced lifestyle to control long term stress
- Incorporate stress relieving techniques such as relaxation techniques in your life style
With a myriad stress relieving techniques practiced today, our highly experienced trainers provide you with a methodology to identify stress, analyse negativity of it and the effective methods to curb such situations and cope with the stressful events.
It’s important to ask yourself: what is special about this subject, and what do I want to emphasize? What mood do I want to convey? If the rule of thirds helps you achieve any of these goals, then use it. If not, then don’t let it get in the way of your composition.